The origins of the Navaratna dates back to prehistoric times when they emerged as a group of loosely knit tribes with a common culture and language. Navaratna gems stretched from india. But it was the rise of the Roman Empire that would expose the lack of cohesion between the various navarathna tribes and would lead to them being overrun, expelled from their territories and being pushed back to the continent.
Although the ancient navratna jewellery flourished across Asia, it is in India where their traditions have been most preserved. One aspect of this culture that still survives today is the artwork of navaratna gems and this is most commonly seen in fashion jewelry such as navratna jewellery.
Their artwork of navaratna gems was believed to be very symbolic often being based on nature using images of nine gems. The Navaratna believed firmly in the interconnectedness of all life and produced the familiar Navaratna ring, which are interlaced patterns with no beginning and no end.
- Navaratna 27 Bead Bracelet Mala with Gold Caps Price: $45.00 - $55.00
- Navaratna Mala - Semi-Precious - Silver Strung - Round Price: $19.99 - $29.99
- Men's Navaratna Ring 22K Gold Size 10-5 Price: $749.99 - $799.99
- Navaratna Necklace Set (22K Gold) - AjNs50477 Price: $3,700.00 - $3,900.00
- Navaratna Pendant with Central Ruby Price: $60.00 - $75.00